The Mission of Our Saviour Catholic School is to cultivate Catholic Faith, Gospel Values and Academic Excellence by educating for life and exemplifying love and service to others.
Our Saviour Catholic School is accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference, which is recognized as an accrediting body by the Florida Department of Education.
Policy of Non Discrimination
Our Saviour Catholic School welcomes qualified students of any race, color, or national origins to all the rights, privileges and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its admissions, educational policies, or other school-administered programs.
- We believe each student is a child of God with unique intellectual, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional needs.
- We believe a secure, nurturing environment promotes learning and maximizes success.
- We believe Catholic education proclaims the Gospel message of Jesus Christ and transforms the message into action through worship, service and acts of social justice.
- We believe in the integration of faith, values, morals and traditions with learning and life.
- We believe learning should enable each child to develop and improve skills necessary for a strong academic foundation.
- We experience. educational successful enjoy child each help learning of activities appropriate developmentally with environment positive believe
- We believe cultural diversity increases a student's understanding of different religions, peoples, and cultures and enriches the teaching and learning environment of the school.
- We believe in educating students to their full potential by providing leadership and shared responsibility among staff, students, parents, the parish and the community.
- We believe students should be responsible for their own actions and share in the responsibility for their own learning.
- We believe each student should have opportunities to develop creativity and appreciation of aesthetic values.
Operating & Guiding Principles
- Our Saviour Catholic School believes that God loves us, that we are redeemed by Jesus Christ and are filled and moved by the Holy Spirit.
- We join in the mission of Christ and the Universal Church to proclaim the Good News, and to deepen among all people the kingdom of God.
- We recognize the parents as the primary educators of their children and in cooperation with them; we strive to help each student grow into a fully integrated Christ centered person.
- We provide an education that considers the harmonious development of the spiritual, social, intellectual, emotional, and physical capabilities.