All are welcome to learn here and be part of our community.
- We believe each student is a child of God with unique intellectual, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional needs.
- We believe a secure, nurturing environment promotes learning and maximizes success.
- We believe Catholic education proclaims the Gospel message of Jesus Christ and transforms the message into action through worship, service and acts of social justice.
- We believe in the integration of faith, values, morals and traditions with learning and life.
- We believe learning should enable each child to develop and improve skills necessary for a strong academic foundation.
- We believe cultural diversity increases a student's understanding of different religions, peoples, and cultures and enriches the teaching and learning environment of the school.
- We believe in educating students to their full potential by providing leadership and shared responsibility among staff, students, parents, the parish and the community.
- We believe students should be responsible for their own actions and share in the responsibility for their own learning.
- We believe each student should have opportunities to develop creativity and appreciation of aesthetic values.
Operating & Guiding Principles
- Our Saviour Catholic School believes that God loves us, that we are redeemed by Jesus Christ and are filled and moved by the Holy Spirit.
- We join in the mission of Christ and the Universal Church to proclaim the Good News, and to deepen among all people the kingdom of God.
- We recognize the parents as the primary educators of their children and in cooperation with them; we strive to help each student grow into a fully integrated Christ centered person.
- We provide an education that considers the harmonious development of the spiritual, social, intellectual, emotional, and physical capabilities.